On the third Friday of every month starting May 2014, I am offering an insurance workshop to help parents sort out what may and may not be covered for their out-of-hospital birth. Do you wonder if a home birth is covered under your health insurance plan? Do you have questions about how to get reimbursed for services, and how long it would take to get reimbursed? So many questions at such a special time in your life, and worrying about insurance is probably the last thing you want on your mind!
The Sanctuary is pleased to offer a 1-hour FREE workshop on navigating the insurance world when planning an out-of-hospital birth.
- insurance billing options at The Sanctuary
- how our unique relationship with an expert billing service helps clients receive the best possible reimbursement
- documents that need to be completed to get the process started
- who to contact when you have insurance questions
- what the timeline looks like from processing your claim to receiving the check in the mail
This workshop is open to the public but space is limited, so an RSVP to The Sanctuary is required at 310-566-7699. Nicole Peluso, IBCLC, CD, AATH is a board certified lactation consultant, La Leche League Leader, certified birth and postpartum doula, Attached at the Heart Parent Educator, and the Sanctuary resident insurance guru. The mother of three, Nicole has been a Life and Health Insurance Agent licensed by the State of California since 2010.